Posted by: zandiswa | 2012-11-19

yho yho what a humilation

Good day people, my husband moved out two weeks ago after i found out he is having an affair, it was not the first time i caught him, as usually he called and sms me apologizing, he came to the house one day and said he want to come back.

as angry as i was I said he can do what ever he want, if he to come he can, if he want to stay with his mistress he can. today he said asn sms saying he loves me and cares about me which i answered how can he love me and put me in such a pain

the i got was humilating and pissing me off, he said my attitude stinks how can i be ready to stay with him if i have a stinking attitude like this. now its me who is wrong, he is a victim now, now i m the one who is wrong, how is life mara

yho indeed. He can do all that, still expect to be forgiven, yet again, and complains about YOUR atitude because you don't just forget about it ? So many victimizers have such a great skill at convincing themselves that it is really them who are thevictim.
Don't just forgive and forget again, or it will certainly happen again. If you want to have him back ( if he behaves better ) then insist on him joining you in marriage counselling FIRST, before he comes back, to sort out all that he has put wrong.

Posted by: married women | 2012-11-28

YOu need to move leave that man he is a sorry excuse of a man and he cannot take responsibility fro his actions.U need to decide befre its too late.he will never stop cheating if u stay there and play the good wife.

Reply to married women
Posted by: zandiswa | 2012-11-19

Tx Sonto I really dont know what to do, but i will stand up dust my self and move on. everytime when he has done something wrong its because of me i have done that or not done that. he never show any remorse.

Reply to zandiswa
Posted by: Sonto | 2012-11-19

Hi Zandiswa, I went through the same and believe it or not you get to be blamed for his screw-ups. It’ s a defence mechanism &  he is trying to manipulate and emotionally abuse you. Don’ t allow him to do that. Do what’ s right for you and don’ t back down &  God bless you.

Reply to Sonto