Question

yes,yes, yes

i am a people pleaser and i know that no has worked for me for 28 years, now what am i going to do about it, i had all help from mentors and counsellors, not help.

It does not please me, that you should be such an avid people pleaser.
Try pleasing me by not trying so hard to please others. Every time you feel the temptation to please anyone else, remember that it will SERIOUSLY displease me if you do, and change gear.
Seriosuly, wishy-washy counselling, such as is often offered, may well not help, but properly done Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) IS likely to help.