Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

Yes or No?

I am going to keep in simple and short as possible… .. Myself and my girlfriend broke up after a 2 year relationship… . because she says that I am a liar and I am untrustworthy, yes I have said a couple things wrong to her and am ashamed to say that I might be an abusive man with my mouth, and I am trying very hard to correct this within myself and I am currently on anti-depressions to correct my medical condition. Ok but I love her and she has been gone for almost 3 months now, and 3 weeks ago she mentioned that she has met someone else and likes him and that I must just accept it and leave her alone. Well I can’ t because I love and she knows it and funny enough she says she loves me too, but not like she used too… . But here is the punch line, we made a deal to each other to prove our love towards each other where we both have agreed, if something should ever happen in our new relationships and they fall apart again, then she will contact me again to see if I am available… .and if I want her back. Now I must say that it was something I asked her to do for me, but do you think that I am crazy or am I just being loyal and in love with her, that I will do anything for her and wait for as long as I must? Or I am just plain stupid?

Maybe couples counselling could help you two, but only if she wanted to join you in that and wanted to resume the relationship. Otherwise you may need personal counselling to help you learn such lessons as are useful from thsi experience, and to move on. If she has genuinely moved on, it's idle to wait and hope for her to return.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! So sick and tired of these abusive men!!!