Question
Posted by: Ali | 2009/11/02

YELLOWISH TINGE IN EYES

I have noticed a yellowish shade in my eyeballs (in the corner). A family member suggested that I might have a liver problem. Could this be true and if so is there a vitamin or tonic I can take to help? - ie: Milk Thistle.
I drink a fair amount but not heavily and drink lots of water daily so I' m a little worried.

Hi Ali
Yellow eyes can be an indication of liver disease, so rather let your GP do a liver function test to make sure. It can also sometimes be caused by an irritation of the eye if it is just in the corner.

3
Posted by: pam | 2009/11/02

could be jaundice? have you been to a doc?

Reply to pam
Posted by: Gillian | 2009/11/02

Hi, my friend also had this problem a few years back and she went to the doc. She had mild cirrosis of the liver and bad digestion. She also drank a bit but wouldnt stop after seeing the doc. She was recently diagnosd with liver cancer. Horrible disease

Reply to Gillian
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/02

Hi Ali

Reply to cyberdoc