Question
Posted by: Canser | 2009-11-02

yellowish disgharge while pregnant

am 18 week pregnant now and i have a yellowish discharge i went to Doctor at my 3weeks he said its normal as the discharge was bloodish brown then he said the fetus is cleaning up my cervix,he gave me pills and it was gone for a week and it started again and with a yellowish color

It does not sound normal. See your doctor again.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-05

Posted by: Canser | 2009-11-03

Thanks Sister as i was worried you relieved my stress.

Thank you!

Reply to Canser
Posted by: Janine | 2009-11-03

It is perfectly normal love. I am now 24 weeks, and have had the discharge for most of my pregnancy - it doesnt increase or decrease, but it' s always there. WAs also concerned, but doctor days it' s normal - as long as it' s not red.

Reply to Janine