Posted by: Zanzibar | 2010-09-27

Hi Doc,

I am going to Zanzibar from 20 October. I broke a tooth, which was removed surgically a week ago. I had infection and received a voltaren and anti-biotics injection. I have also used Synap forte, Celebrex 100Mg, trichazole 400mg (30 tablets), Moxypen 500Mg (30 tablets). I stopped using these since this morning. A vaccination against yellowfever and malaria precautions are necessary.

Do you see any complications or have any concers if I were to receive the vaccination or take malaria meds?

It is imperative that you get the vaccination and I do not foresee any complications.

Posted by: KB | 2010-10-29

what can i use to clean mi womb sometimes i used to pain around my womb,i gave birth by ceasarian section so i sometimes feel pain so i wanted to know what can i get from over the in chemist to clean my womb.

Reply to KB