Question
Posted by: Kris | 2011-02-14

Yellow Fever and the inoculation.

Hello Cyberdoc.
Could you tell me if its possible to contract yellow fever from the inoculation. I had one last week and suspect its happening. The nurse/doc mentioned something about headaches...but i wasn''t listening...so not sure if this is normal or common.

Hallo Kris
Yellow fever is a live but attenuated (inactive) virus vaccine. Side effects of the vaccine can be: Fever; mild headache; muscle aches; pain, swelling, and tenderness at the injection site. Some people may develop an allergy to the injection with swelling and shortness of breath.

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011-02-14

Hallo Kris

Reply to cYBERDOC