Posted by: Leighanne Bloom | 2013-01-21

Yelling Husband

Any comment I make he doesn''t like he starts yelling we never move forward

Ultimatum, maybe put in writing so he can't shout you down - this unjustifiable behaviour has to stop, and either he joins you in sincerely seeing a marriage counsellor and trying to sort this out, or you consult a good lawyer

Posted by: strue | 2013-01-22

I have the same problem with my hubby, it doesn''t matter where we are...restaurants, public places he even shouted at me at my sons school in full view of other parents and got in the car and left me there. I''ve talked to him a million times, the scholl one was the worst and he could not even apologies to me in person he wrote me a text message...imagine that. I always feel like I''m suffocating when he yells.

Reply to strue