Question
Posted by: preggi | 2012/07/10

yeelow urine

I am 30 weeks preggies and I started noticing that my urine is a deep yellow colour for the past 3days. no matter how much water i drink, it doent get any lighter. i havnt changed anything about my diet, or vitamins or routine. i still do the same things before this yellow urine started. should i be worried? i went to my monthly doc app on the 4th of July and everything ws fine.

The only possible worry would be liver problems, though more likely is that it is normal. However, you will probably be seeing your doctor in the next week or so. Mention it to him/her.

5

Posted by: Annie | 2012/07/11

It could be that the baby does not need all the vitamins any more?
If you are scared it can be serious, rather phone your gynes office. This questions thakes really long to be answered.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Thabo | 2012/07/11

@ Preggie

You mos wanted to eat a lot of K@K, en nou gaan djy betaal.

Reply to Thabo
Posted by: Preggie | 2012/07/10

@Raccoon City Survivor , do you know tht this could actually be a sign of diabetes, and ur busy joking....Doc, wld yo uplease confirm for me if that is true, that it could be a sign of diabetes.

Reply to Preggie
Posted by: Raccoon City Survivor | 2012/07/10

That is the symptom of the T-Virus.

The virus was developed by the Umbrella Corporation.

Consider speaking to Dr. Birkin about your issue.

Just make sure that you don''t run into any mmebers of S.T.A.R.S (Special Tactics &  Rescue Services). It might tyurn out ugly.

And please, don''t bite anyone - you might infect them as well.

Reply to Raccoon City Survivor