Question
Posted by: LISA | 2010/11/09

YEAST / THRUSH

HI DOC

ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO, I STARTED SUFFERING WITH AN ITCHY VAGINA WITH A SLIGHT DISCHARGE. I WAS A VIRGIN AT THE TIME. I THEN VISITED THE DOC AND HE GAVE ME A TABLET WHICH CLEARED UP THE INFECTION HOWEVER, I SUFFERED WITH THIS AGAIN, HE THEN PUT ME ONTO A BETADINE DOUCHE SYSTEM. AFTER THAT INCIDENT, ALMOST EVERY SUMMER, I SUFFER WITH SLIGHT ITCHINESS, AS SOON AS I USE SOME POWDER AND COTTON UNDERWEAR, IT GOES AWAY.

IS THIS NORMAL???

It sounds like you have thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

3
Posted by: beth | 2010/11/11

i dont even use bathfoams, or perfumed soaps, coz they agrevate it, u shud get probi flora, works wonders

Reply to beth
Posted by: beth | 2010/11/11

oohh yes. i had the same problem, it started when i was still a virgin

Reply to beth