Posted by: Leentjie | 2009-01-08

Yeast infection/Vaginal thrush??

I am 34 yrs old. I have this thick white discharge, not smelly just very very itchy, it drives me insane. I get the discharge &  itchyness every month long before my periods but not very bad, it goes away after a day or two &  sometimes it feels as if I have bladder infection as well, because it is sometimes painfull when I wee, but this time it is really very bad. It feels as if my rectum is itching as well. What is the cause of this and what can I use? I drink a lot of water during the day, eating healthy food. I don' t know if my " system"  is dirty or what cause this discomfort. PLEASE HELP!!!

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on thrush.

Posted by: Cee | 2009-01-09

I think you might have Candida. Ive been suffering from the same symptoms now for 3 months. I have been to numerous doctors who prescribe antifungals, but it just returns with my next period.

Reply to Cee