Posted by: Worried | 2012-06-04

Yeast infection

I have been battling to breathe and was referred to respiratory doc who did a few blood tests and a stool test . She changed my medication and refered me to a dietician. On the referral letter she diAgnosed stool and yeast cells. Not sure what it means and prescribed a yeAst free diet. I''m worried as I don''t know If it''s seriouss, pleAse advise

I am unsure about your condition and as I am not familiar with your medical history and do not know what chronic medication you are using, it is very difficult to provide you with an informed opinion. I therefore, suggest that you rather contact the specialist and ask them exactly what you are being treated for.