Posted by: tee | 2011-09-17

yeast infection

Hi doc, Right now I have a very painful boil between my butt cheeks. It''''s toward the bottom of my but by the bottom where the crevest is. It hurts really bad and it isn''''t ready to POP. Also I have a yeast infection that keeps coming back. This time it seems really bad, maybe because of the boil. It smells exactly like yeast. I don''''t ha e medical insurance so I cant see a doctor. I keep getting these yeast infections for some reason almost once a month. Is this a big deal? I also have a hard time getting my vagina to smeel fresh on an everyday basis. I shower daily but even as soon as I get out, I still smell only my vagina though

You will have to consult a doctor for an examination, papsmear and antibiotics, as well as incision and drainage of the boil. Try not to self-medicate and rather consult a doctor as soon as possible.