Question
Posted by: Mama | 2010/11/29

Yeast infection?

I had the tell tale signs of a yeast infection last week, so I went and bought the canestan one pessary - but its been 3 days now and the itching / burning is still quite bad. I didnt have discharge or bad smelling so was quite sure that it was just a yeast infection. Im not sure if I should get another canestan pessary and try again - it does say that it may need two applications. How long should I wait to see if the first one has worked please?

many thanks

I would give it another two days. The medications don't work immediately.