Question
Posted by: Li | 2009/11/17

Yeast Infection

I am 21 years old. On the pill (triphasil). I think I might have a yeast infection. I cannot go the docter because I don' t have enough money to pay for it. I also cannot go with my medical scheme because then my parents will question it.
Is there any way I can treat a yeast infection without going to the docter? What would help?

You can get Canesten cream over the counter.

5

Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/17

You can ask the pharmacist (go to Dischem) they are the cheapest. They will give you a tablet you drink,

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Well | 2009/11/17

Surely ur parent will understand..I mean u r a woman now 21yrs and thrush happened to most woman, sexual active or not..

Reply to Well
Posted by: bella tshabalala | 2009/11/17

what causes thrush

Reply to bella tshabalala
Posted by: Bella Tshabalala | 2009/11/17

What is yeast infection

Reply to Bella Tshabalala