Question
Posted by: Bella | 2009-06-26

yeast infection

What can i use to treat yeast infection ?
How can it be prevented from coming back ?
Thanx

You can use Canesten. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

2
Posted by: Lynn | 2009-06-30

Hi There
I had the same problem a while ago which wasnt relieved very well by Medaspor or Canestan. I would advise you to go to the DR and have a pap smear and see if there isnt anything else wrong. Speak to your DR possible about sporanox prescription and a Douche(where a " antiseptic"  type fluid is used to flush out the vagina. These worked for me. Also try going on a pro-biotic, the 9strain, this also helps a lot.

Reply to Lynn

Please help, I have an infection , initially thought it was a yeast infection for 3 mnths.
Have been thru many tubes of canestan an medispoor.
Please help