Posted by: B | 2009-10-30

Hi Doc.
sorry this might sound terrible.
im am on DIANE35 for hormonal imbalance (excessive bleeding). now i havent had a period since 14 Sept. i developed a burning sensation around the outside. especially when i urinate. it has now become quite bad when i wipe there is blood. but i think it is from the outside and not spotting as such. i havent had a proper look so dont know if there are any sores. i went to the clinic on monday and they did a pregnancy test and its negative. im now using over the counter yeast infection cream but still bleeding and burning. the discharge is also not like cottage cheese a they describe it. it is more like yellow jelly before the bleeding began.and now my breasts are paining terribly from my bra which never happened before. i actually had to take out the wires. i am 29, have a 5 year old and married for 7 years and never been with anyone ever except my husband. please advise what you think this could be.

As you say this is not typical of thrush. You would have to see a doctor for a full assessment to see what the problem is. The breast tendedrness may be related to the Dinae.

Posted by: B | 2009-11-01

Nevermind....i got my period finally and the burning has subsided too...but i still have loads of discharge with my period.

Reply to B
Posted by: anon | 2009-10-30

Hi, it sounds like it could definately be due to the contraceptive pill you are taking. Perhpas you should change to something else?? Diane may not work for you.

Reply to anon