Question
Posted by: Sue | 2010/04/21

Yaz vs Yasmine

Hi, I have been on one course of Yasmine but when I went to get my second pack the pharmacist gave me Yaz instead of Yasmine. From what I read on the internet they are not the same thing. I continued with the Yaz (as I would have with the Yasmine) have had no severe side effects besides 3 kinda huge pimples on my cheek. Can you advice me what I should so now? What effect will it have on my body and hormone balance? Should I stop using it?

The only difference between Yaz and Yasmin is that Yaz has a slightlu lower oestogen content. You can continue with Yaz if you are happy with it.

2
Posted by: Sue | 2010/04/23

Thank you so much!:)

Reply to Sue