Question
Posted by: LC | 2010/01/07

YAZ OR NORDETTE???

I was for 14 years on Nordette, which was fine for me, my baby is now 2 and a half and I stopped breastfeeding because of my skin problems and my hormones which was bad. My doctor put me on Yaz, for my skin and also because there is no weight gain (I was one of those lucky ones which gained weight while breastfeeding) well I am trying to loose those weight now, joined Curves but I am getting breakthrough bleeding with Yaz, not much but it is still there. No weight gain and my skin cleared up. I just want to know if it maybe be best if I use Nordette again because I had no side effects, it is cheaper but I am so scared I will put on weight or my skin will breakout again. I' ve lost almost 4 kilo' s and are 3 months on Yaz, would you please give me some advice. Thanks

I can't say whether you will have problems if you go back to Nordette. You will only know if you try it. Both are good Pills.

1