Question
Posted by: Natasha Swanepoel | 2012/10/10

Yaz... no period....

Hi there,

I need some advice.
I have been on Yaz for 9 months now, every month my period became lighter and lighter.
Last month I never had a period, I was due to come on now on the weekend and still nothing.
I am not pregnant. I have googled this and see that I am not the only one with this problem. I stopped the pill 2 days ago and awaiting my period.

Should I go see someone? Why has this happened?

My periods were extremely regular, spot on to the day, even fell right back into place after my daughter was born.

Please help

Yaz thins the womb lining so that ther eis very little to bleed from. This is normal and is not a problem.

1