Question
Posted by: Muk | 2010/06/18

YAZ birth control pil

I was just starting to use the YAZ birth control for skin benefits, I am 28 Years old, and I have gone to many dermatologists but my acne does not go away. I had them since I was 16 Years old. I saw the side effects of YAZ which include :
. Heart attacks
•  Stroke
•  Severe blood clotting or deep vein thrombosis
•  Sudden death
•  Gallbladder disease
•  Pulmonary embolisms
Its very scary to me, and what must I be doing to get good skin at my age. I am thinking of stopping YAZ because of the side effects. I am healthy and have no history of any medical condition.

If you are young with no medical problems, then the risk of these complications is very small.Be sure that you are checked by a doctor before taking Yaz.

3

Is it possible to conceive while on Yaz.I have been using it for a while now &  today I am starting to feel a bit awkward. Just want to know..

I have also been prescribed YAZ and was worried about the very same. When I questioned my doctor he said that Yaz has the lowest dosage of whatever it is (ha ha can''t remember). Anyway he said to just bear in mind that they always need to protect themselves and have to include the absolute worst case scenario. I have a condition of high cholesterol so I will take a cholesterol reading now, start on YAZ and take another reading in approximately 3 months to show a true reflection. Remember, too that everyone is different. You hear wonderful things and bad things and it does just depend on the individual. It it doesn''t agree with you then stop, as simple as that. :)