Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2012/07/13

Yaz and lowered libido

I went on Yaz only to clear up my sudden onset of adult acne on the chin area. It has worked beautifully for my acne but I have since noticed my sex drive has decreased dramatically!!

I''ve read up about this and this is apparently a common side effect of the pill.

Is there any other pill you can suggest that would maybe not interfere so much with my sex life but would still keep my skin clear or would it be the same on any pill??

It is a matter of trial and error unfortunately. Yaz and Diane 35 are best for acne but you would only know the effects once you try it.

1