Posted by: Issy | 2011-06-27

Yaz and hair loss

I stopped takin the pill 2 years ago because i started experiencing hair loss.

My hair has not fully recovered but is slowly getting there.

However i have been experiencing bad hormonal breakouts and I am consdering going on Yaz - never tried it before and really need to know if i am going to experience hair loss again i rather seek another solution for my acne but the hair loss is a big no-no for me?

I don''t need to be on the pill it would be purely for my skin as i''m not sexually active.

If you have concerns about taking Yazmin for your acne, I rather suggest that you consult a dermatologist to have your acne classified and to have the correct treatment prescribed. The dermatologist will also be able to provide advice about your hairloss. Remember there are several treatable conditions causing hairloss.