Question
Posted by: Anne | 2011-10-17

Yaz

I need to get an experts advice here.

I have been on yasmin for 3 years now but i found my pms symptoms actually worsed some months and my gynae then prescribed Yaz to try in the interim.

I have only been on it for almost 3 weeks now and i am having terrible back ache, lightheadness and headaches.

I have read some disturbing accounts form those using Yaz. I realize that each person reacts differently to the pill but im worried that Yaz is actual worse for me. I am considered a picture of health, Im 24, I dont smoke, I exercise, I eat well and im not over weight.

Is there any complications with using the pill? My health is important to me and i dont want to pust my health in jeopardy.
Is there an alternate option that you would recommend.

Thanks alot

Sde effects from pills are often present in the first 2-3 months and then resolve, so I would suggest that you persist with the Yaz bit longer.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-25