Question
Posted by: CV | 2010/12/22

Yaz

I started my period today and at the same time, started using the contraceptive pill (Yaz) - I''ve never been on a birth control pill before.

I''m a little confused! I was trying to read up about it and then got very confused by all the seemingly contradictory instructions for its use.

The pill pack contains 28 pills. As far as I know - I take the first pill from the silver section on the first day of my period. That''s today, so I take the " Wednesday"  pill from the silver section - and then I just follow the arrows - through the rest of the silver section and rest of the pack. I''ll then hit the placebo (white) pills. Do I then start taking pills from my next pack immediately? If so, where do I start...ie. what day?!?!

CONFUSED :(

That's right. When you finish all the pills in the pack, you go on to the next pack, starting with the next pill in loine from where you finished the previous pack.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/19

If i missed a pill in the silver start section of yaz what would my chances of falling pregnant be? should i take the morning after pill? as i had intercourse and my boyfriend cam in me?