Question
Posted by: superfly1 | 2010/01/09

YAZ??

HI,I am 24 years of age and sexually active, I have a very weird urine smell, I cant quite place the smell sometimes it smells like a barbeque smell or anti-biotics, my lower back cramps at times but then it is fine, and now i just noticed my right breast is very tender. I have been taking a pre-probiotic to maybe help with whatever is going on and i am on the pill YAZ and maybe thought because it is my second month on YAZ after switchting from yasmine after 4 years, that YAZ could be causing problems. PLEASE HELP!! its driving me insane..

Yaz could be causing the breast tenderness but shoulden't be causing the other symptoms. See your doctor to make a diagnosis.

1