Question
Posted by: Anon246 | 2012/08/13

yaz 2 Melodene

Good day!

I''ve been on Yaz for 6 months now, gained 4 km''s, my boobs went a cup size up and ever since it is sore. I''ve called my Gynea and she said that there is a couple of women complaing of weight gain and that Yaz is very surprised at all of the complaints. Is there anyone who experienced the same?
So now my gynae has put me on Melodene. Can anyone tell me pros and cons? How effective is it preventing pregnancy, keeping menstruating regular, amount of hormones vs yaz?

Thank you!

Melodene and Yaz are equally effective in preventing pregnancy, regulating menstruation,etc. the only difference might be in the side effects.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/27

Aso moving onto Melodene... apparently the side effects are less. Hopefully won't gain weight :)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/12

I'm on melodene and I'm highly confused.. Can you please tell me when am I suppose to get my period? On the pink tablets or on the silver line? Thank you!

Posted by: Lizelle | 2013/05/25

Finally an answer! I am on Yaz now for four months and also experienced weight gain. The nurse said it happens with all pills! Will ask now to change to Melodene!

Reply to Lizelle