Question
Posted by: crusher | 2011/01/06

yay or nay

Hi, I am a single mother of 2 baby girls. Dad is completley out of the picture, I have recently developed a " crush"  on one of my guy friends, we have already kissed on a few occassions, but there was some drama and now it isn''t happening anymore, I''m sure he is still interested in me, and I am definately still interested in him. We are both not ready for a relationship as he has just recently come out of a 6 year relationship and obviously I still have baby Daddy drama. Another thing is he is 3 years younger than I am and has no children so the fact that I don''t have much time for him is also a problem. I completly enjoy the time I spend with him, do I try and pursue this and how without coming on too strong, or do I ignore the feelings I''ve developed as this all may not be a good idea.

As I sually say, be very cautious about plunging into any new relationship when either you or the other person are still digesting a previous and recently ended relationship. Be prepared to be friends / pals rather than anything deper just yet.
Never expect much to come from any relationship with a guy so immature that he meeds so much attention from you that he feels jealous of your kids. You need the support and love of a real man, rather than adopting a big kid.

1