Posted by: AnnLee | 2012-08-06

I yawn through out the day for as long as I can remember. Even if I have had a gud quality sleep, i still yawn. What could be causing this ? Im 28yrs old, Female, i DONT HAVE ANY medical condition, Im in gud health, NOT overweight, Im within my healhty weight range actually. Im just a healhty 28 yrs old. dont understand why do I yawn even if i have had a gud night s rest for eight hours.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Yawning usually means that you are still tired. Would you be ABLE to sleep during the day, if you had the chance? If so, you are probably not getting either enough quantity or enough quality of sleep at night. In that case you should see a sleep doctor about it.

Posted by: Mohd | 2012-10-21

, there is some gray area, such as diabetes/obesity. And what about chlierdn that are obese, but are not making their own choices. Are you going to charge higher for their health care because they are obese even though their parents are the ones to blame? It is not as cut and dry as some deem it to be. Stopping by from SITS.

Reply to Mohd