Posted by: Cyberchick | 2010-07-30

Hi Doc,
I''ve been experiencing unusual tiredness and sluggishness/ listlessness for the past few weeks. my eneregy levels are low and I''m not sure why.
I need to study but cant fidn the oomph in my day to get around it - all i want to do is sleep and eat at irregular times - like at 2 in the morning. even socially i am happy to stay at home and be a couch potato
this is so wrong!! pls help

Please note that chronic fatigue has a multitude of causes and I therefore, strongly suggest that you consult a doctor for a full examination and blood tests. Remember a well balanced diet (six small meals per day) and regular exercise (at least five times a week) is essential for general well being and will assist with your concentration and learning ability. Supplementation with Vitamin B Complex, as well as Omega 3 and 6, is very beneficial when studying.