Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2010/08/19

Yasmine side effects

I recently switched over to Yasmine after being on Diane for over 2 years. I never had any side effects from Diane except that I think it might have contributed in me gaining weight or battling to loose it. I have been on Yasmine now for 2.5 months and I am really very nauseous. I have been told that this will go away but it''s been 2.5 months already. It''s usually about 2 hours after taking it, but worst around 12 hours after taking it. So for the last 2.5 months the only time that I have ever not been nauseous is during my periods.

Is this normal. Will it go away? or is this pill just not for me?

It is common and in most case it gets better after 3 months. If it doesn't, it may not be the right Pill for you.

2

Posted by: me | 2010/08/19

Hey
I''ve been on Yasmin for 4 years and still experience nausea but that is the only side effect other than that it makes me feel great!

Reply to me