Question
Posted by: ..... | 2008/08/06

Yasmin....advice please!!

Hi i have been on Yasmin for a month. I reach my inactive tablets on my honeymoon. Will it besafe to delay my period on the first month of using the pill. Which tablets must i start on in the new pack?? On the silver section?? Must i wait till the end of the second month to take the inactive pills or can i take the inactive pills the week after my honeymoon??And ehen continue with the rest of the second pack???

To delay your period, you have to skip the inactive pills and carry on with the active pills in the next pack. You finish that whole pack and at the end of it will get to the inactive pills.