Question
Posted by: Liesl | 2011/04/12

Yasmin URGENT

Hi there,

I recently got married and went on honeymoon. I finished one packet of Yasmin without drinking the white section (in other words I skipped it), so that my period does not arrive. I started a new packet and I am halfway through the active tablets. I still have 4 days left till the white section, but I would like to get my period now, because we leaving for another honeymoon on saturday. Will it be fine if I start with the white pills without finishing the active ones. So that it can come and when it is finished I can start with a new packet?

Please help.

You could do this, but this sort of manipulation of your cycle may result in breakthrough bleeding.

2

Posted by: anon | 2011/04/13

In all honesty, stop messing with your periods. Your body has perfect hormone balance and by messing with it you can set yourself up for some serious health issues, and you also run the risk of getting pregnant. Let nature take its course without wanting to interfere. I know you''d like to have a period free honeymoon but the consequences might not be worth it.

Reply to anon