Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2011/11/23

yasmin pill &  Evox or USN products

Good day

I have recently started taking yasmin and would like to know if I can take weightloss products while on it? Will it cancel out the pill?

Dear Amanda
As I have mentioned to a number of other Readers lately, any slimming or sports product that causes constant loose stools or diarrhoea, can interfere with the absorption of contraceptive pills and possibly lead to pregnancy. I would advise you to discuss this matter with the medical dr who has prescribed your contraceptive before you take any other types of medications, including over-the-counter or herbal ones. Check with your pharmacist if the slimming products contain any laxatives that can cause diarrhoea.
Take care

2
Posted by: Raeesa | 2014/04/01

Good Day I trust you are well and having a great day. I would like to be advised with the following below. I would like to Start a evox weight loss diet plan with supplements consisting of a shake and vitamins by the brand. My only concern I have researched and happy with the product, im thinking of doing either a 3 or 6 month course and stopping. My only concern and query will I regain all my fat or more than normal again? And will I become sterile using this product? Kindly be honest with me, I thank you for all your help, time and guidance. It is much appreciated. Many thanks, have a lovely day further and God Bless. Kindest Regards Raeesa.

Reply to Raeesa

Dear Amanda
Take care