Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2008/08/06

YASMIN-first use

I have just started taking Yasmin this month. I have been using it corectly now for 15 days. Two days ago I started to spot, but very lightly, I have 2 pills left before I start my inactive pills...is this spotting due to my body getting used to these pills...or is it something else?I am so stressed about becoming pregnant, my fiance and i had our first session of unprotected sex two days ago. Is this maybe a pregnancy?the pack states you are protected after 7 days of use, Is this true?

Yes, you are protected. It is most likely your body adjusting.

3
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/08/08

hi i was told a had a complete miscarriage but whats strange is i still feel nausea, dizzy and urine a lot and the doctor told me my cervix is completely closed is it possible that im still pregnant and at times i feel faint movements in my stomach.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: Bella | 2008/08/07

i forgot to mention that yesterday after having a complete misscarriage after 4 day i am still filling nausea, dizzy and urine a lot and i feel very hungry often somehow i still feel like im pregnant is it possible that i didnt miscarry but the doctor said my cervic is completely closed.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: T | 2008/08/06

It is most probably your body getting use to the pill. Yasmin is very good. I am on it and also spotted a little in the begining!

Reply to T