Question
Posted by: SUZY | 2008/11/18

YASMIN FEELING SICK

I was put on Yasmin two months ago, but feel so sick on it. I' ve stopped the pill a few weeks because I was vomiting a lot. Started the pill again still feeling sick vomiting and dizziness. Left the pill for a week and I am still nauseas and vomiting. Had breakthrough bleeding but not normal bleeding, just brown, My breasts are still sore/tender and stomach is bloated. Why would I feel so sick.

This is a side effect of the Pill and it is probably worse if you stop and start the Pill. Perhaps change to a different Pill and see if there is any difference.