Posted by: Fran | 2008-11-05

Yasmin efficiency with iron supplements

I recently had my iron levels checked and they were quite low thus I' ve started taking Chela-fer iron supplements. I am also on the pill (yasmin). I was wondering if the iron supplements will reduce the efficiency of the pill at all and whether I should take the iron supplements at different times to the pill.

The iron supplements will not interfere with the Pill.

Posted by: kathy | 2009-01-29

i have been using folic acid and b12 tablets but i still see the black spots and stars.i suffer from panic attacks as well now i' ve read that low blood is potent it activates the attacks can i use chelafer and the b12 shot please help me im always tired and cant sleep well at night i have 3 children when they cry its feels like my head is about to explode i feel depressed what can i do

Reply to kathy
Posted by: sammy | 2008-11-05

I also had iron level problems, I used the iron medication with yasmin and it did not effect the yasmins work

Reply to sammy