Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2010-06-28

Yasmin - Diane

I used Yasmin on and off for skin treatment for about 4 years now (of which the last two was for BC). However, I have been battling with weight gain since using DIane continuously for the last two years.

To try and combat that, and the fact that I heard prolonged used of DIane is not advisable, I switched over to Yasmine. But since starting Yasmine, I get very nauseous about 2 hours after taking it. Then it seems ok, and about 11 - 12 hours later I get another bout of nauseousness for about 1 hour or so.

I don''t want to go back to Diane due to the weight gain, but it''s also horrible feeling like that every day. Will the side effects go away (that is the only side effects I get from Yasmine and occasionally an upset stomach).

Is there anything I can do to combat the nausea?

The nausea often gets better after a month or two. I would suggest that you persist. There are drugs which help with nausea but these will need a prescription.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-29

Posted by: DINEO | 2010-06-28

I''m currently pregnant &  i suffer from a very painful, sore lump like which is swollen between my vagina &  anus (preneaum) area, it comes and goes. What causes it &  how can it be treated?

Reply to DINEO