Posted by: Annelise | 2009-07-15

Yasmin Contraceptive pill

I' ve beenon Yasmin for 8months and have been suffering from depression, anxiety and tiredness, normal?

Dear Annelise
Due to the hormone levels Yasmin can cause tiredness but will not cause depression and anxiety. Depression and anxiety however causes severe tiredness. Do the questionnaire on
If you are depressed or suffering from anxiety, please see your doctor for prescription of medication that will help. It may also help to see a psychologist to teach you some stress relieving techniques.

Posted by: Lena | 2009-07-15

I suffered this as well with hairloss when i stopped BCP completely all these symptoms went away including the hairloss which was for 2 years

Reply to Lena