Question
Posted by: angel | 2011/02/21

Yasmin and no condom

I am 24 and I have been on Yasmin for over 6 years now. 3 days ago my boyfriend and I (of over a year) had sex but the condom came off before he went inside of me and he finished inside me, this is the first time we have had sex without a condom and I am worried that there is a chance that i could get pregnant from this accident. Also I missed one yellow tablet 5 days before this so that is why I am even more worried. A week before having sex I had my period so I dont know if I am more at risk or not. Please help as I am stressing like crazy and need to know what to do.

please submit your query to the gynae forum for professional advice

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/22

Reply to sexologist