Question
Posted by: T | 2009/11/30

Yasmin &  coming off the pill

I started my periods last week Tuesday and Tuesday evening was the last time i look my yasmin. I stopped my periods as i would have on Saturday, yet yesterday afternoon i have started a brownish, redish discharge (similar to a period). Is this ok? How long will it take for the yasmin to work out of my system?

Hallo T
Yes this is nothing to worry about - it is just a "breakthrough" bleed due to the changing hormone levels and not dangerous at all. The Yasmin will work out of your system in less than a week.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/30

Hallo T
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc