Question
Posted by: Panicked!! | 2009/04/02

Yasmin &  Amocycillin

I have been taking Amocycillin for the past 3 days. Used a condom during sex on day 2 of taking the Amocycillin, and condom tore. What should I do?? Do I need to take emergency contraception? Should I skip the inactive pills in my current pack of Yasmin, which start in 2 days?? And if I take emergency contraception, how does that affect the way I take my Yasmin now??
Please help!

Take the emergency pill and continue with the Yasmin as usual. Continue to use condoms for at least a week after finishing the antibiotics.