Question
Posted by: Helena | 2012/06/11

Yasmin

Hi dr

I''m on Yasmin for my 6th month now. Last week I was on my 2nd row and by Thursday I started spotting and now I have my period. I''ve missed my pill by a few hours previously but didn''t have it after effect.

I started drinking Antagolin, for insuolin resistance, about 2 weeks ago. I forgot to drink my Yasmin on Wednesday lat week. Suppose to take it by 9h00 only took it by 17h. The Antogolin sometimes gives me a soft tummy and on Wednesday night it felt like I had gastro, although my tummy only went once.

Could this, together with the late intake, and new diet be causing my period to start early? Today is my 5th day of period. First it was brown but now it''s full on periods. Still 5 days away from starting my white tablets.

Please advise as I am worried because it''s not stopping. Could this mean I''m pregnant? Been using protection though.

The diet, gastro and missed pill may have caused this. Pregnancy would be unlikely.

1