Question
Posted by: Tamsyn | 2012-02-10

Yasmin

Good day

I have been on Yasmin for about 4 years and a couple of months ago lumps and bruises appeared on my leg. I went to my Dr who suggested I went for xrays and everything came back fine. The Dr suggested that I take cortisone to see if the lumps and bruising go away as he suspected that it was a result of me being on Yasmin.

The cortisone cleared up the lumps and bruises and then they came back and I now have a purple bruise type marking on my neck... Could this be attributed to me being on Yasmin??

It would be unusual for this to be due to Yasmin.It sounds like either a skin or bleeding problem.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-02-13