Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2010/11/02

Yasmin

Good day

I have been on the 2months injection contraceptive for 2 years, changed over to yasmin and have been on it for 6 months now.I just need to know can I become pregnant when I am on yasmin.

I drink it everyday between 20h00 and 21h00 haven''t missed a pill yet and I have pregnancy symtoms. My breast have been a cupsize bigger and very sensive for the past week now and I am also experiencing abdominal pain??

Please advise??

All contraceptives have a small failure rate. However, if you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely. Sore breasts can be a side effect of the Pull.

3

Posted by: mickey | 2010/11/03

Well I guess than he isn''t the father

Reply to mickey
Posted by: Honey | 2010/11/02

Is it normal,a man has a child,but after 6 years the child was born,that Dr found out,that the guy has low sperm count and it will be difficult for him,to make a child.Is that possible??

Reply to Honey