Posted by: Shanny | 2010-03-30

Hi there,

I am on Yasmin &  missed 2 of my pill''s - I was suppose to take it on Saturday &  Sunday but only took them both on Monday &  I had intercourse on the Sunday. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? How soon should I have a test done? My pack of tablets will be completed on Saturday. It feels like Im getting my periods but nothing as yet &  I always get it before the pack if completed. Please advise.

Thanking you

If you miss pills, pregnancy is a possibility. Test if your period does not come when expected.

Posted by: CJ | 2010-03-31

I am on Yasmin too.
As far as I am aware, if you miss your pill, you are only protected from pregnancy for about 12 hours after you have missed your pill. Since you have forgotten to take Saturday and Sunday, there is a chance that you could be pregnant. I hope the guy used a condom, if not, then wait til you have missed your period before you take a test. i.e take the pregnancy test once you know that you have missed yur upcoming period. It is too soon to test now, so dont bother wasting your time with that as you probably will not get an accurate result.
Hope it all works out for you girl!

Reply to CJ