Question
Posted by: J-Lo | 2010/02/17

Yasmin

Good day
Its the first time am going to start on contraceptives and the doctor prescribed Yasmin which I went to get from the chemist.I read the instructions on how to take those pills and when to take them but now am not sure which pills should I take when my menstrual peirods start and its only 28 pills,does it mean there are days when I dont take those pills.Please advise

You take the Pills every day and you will have a 28 day cycle on the Pill. You start with the placebo pills when your next period starts.

1