Question
Posted by: Kirsten | 2009/11/24

Yasmin

I know this might sound like a silly question but are you supposed to start your pill in the silver section each month or where you left off from your last pack? I started from where I last left off and am currently taking active pills and I have started bleeding when I am not supposed to. I have heard that Yasmin makes alot of women spot but this is more than that and I am scared I am messing up my cycle. Please advise. Thanks

When you finish the 7 inactive pills in a pack, you carry on with the next pack's active pills.

3
Posted by: Sam | 2015/05/28

When you start drinking Yasmin, You should wait till its your period before drinking any pills, say you begin on Thursday, you drink the Thursday pill in the silver section, you go on drinking it, after 28 days your supposed to be in the silver section with the last pill being Wednesday. Next pack you begin with Thursday again and so it carries on. Always from the Silver section.

Reply to Sam

Posted by: Jinx | 2009/11/25

HI...
Always start in the silver section of new pack....depending on day of week...
So if you finished your last pill of old pack yesterday (Tuesday)...u will start the new pack on the Wednesday pill of silver section.

Reply to Jinx