Posted by: Ell | 2009-09-16

hi all
i' m on Yasmin, i started a new pack on Saturday. i take my pill at 8pm and yesterday i forgot to take it. i just took it now at 8:05am. i am still on the silver section and the instructions says if you are 12hrs or more late you should use extra protection. so i need to know if i must use extra protection going forward for the next 7 days or if i' m still safe.
thank you!

Yes you should use extra precautions as directed.

Posted by: Ell | 2009-09-16

i' m going through the same thing hey Cindy, the side effects are just awful. my problem now is that i don' t hav money to go see gynae to start me on something else. i can only go month end but in the meantime i have to use something you see. thanks for your reply

Reply to Ell
Posted by: Cindy | 2009-09-16

Sorry i cant answer your question.....just for interest sake though, I took Yasmin for nearly 2 yrs and it was the worst two yrs of my life. It turned me into the most horrible person ever. Apparently the drug manufacturers of Yasmin are being taken to court because of the adverse side effects. You can read about it on the internet.

Reply to Cindy