Question
Posted by: carrie | 2009-08-27

Yasmin

I have recently started taking Yasmin, it was prescribed by my dermo for acne tx. I have ony been on it for two weeks but already my skin is MUCH clearer. I have, however, become really bloated in my belly. I am not really eating much at the moment besides fruit in the daytime ( a peach and some melon at most) and then I usually have some pasta with fresh tomato or courgette or something like that for dinner, yet I feel so bloated and my clothes are getting tighter !!!! Will this bloating pass, or is it here to stay? What can I do to alleviate this?

Dear Carrie
It is unlikely to be due to the yasmin but try taking probiotics three times a day